Pulls Starting at 11:00am
Hooks $10 or 3 for $25
All of the pulls listed above is at the Edneyville Pulling Track
Directions from I-26:
Take Exit 49 - Bat Cave - HWY 64 East
Approximately 6.5 miles
turn on S. Mills Gap Rd.
Pulling Track will be on the left .2 miles
Get Directions Below
Pull Starting at 10:00am
WNC Fall Harvest Days - Covered Arena
Hooks $10 or 3 for $25
Gate 1 follow directions to lower Gravel Parking
Off load and Drive Tractor
back to Covered Arena
Visit Fall Harvest Days Tab for Directions.
* Inclement Weather Information Call:
Kevin Metcalf - 828-301-4027 *
Tractor Pull Weight Classes and Pulling Order
Weight Max Tire Class
3000 14 1
3500 14 2
4000 14 3
4500 14 4
5000 16 5
5500 16 6
6000 16 7
6500 16 8
7000 16 9
7500 16 10
8000 16 11
9000 18 12
10000 23 13
11000 23 14
12000 23 15
Tractor Pulls in Apple Country, North Carolina
1. Antique models through 1964 (any questionable age tractor or protest will be decided by a 3-man committee named at each tractor pull).
2. Gasoline, diesel, and Factory LP gas are approved fuels.
3. Any questionable age of tractor must have serial number intact and not tampered with.
4. Tractors must weigh within limits of each weight class. One (1) entry per class.
5. Factory high R.P.M. only- 10% override allowed. Tractors subject to R.P.M. check at any time.
6. Tractors must retain stock engine and stock appearance where possible.
7. Tractors are allowed 14" tire width in Classes 1 through 4; 16" tire width in Classes 5 through 11; 18" tire width in Class 12;
23" tire width in Classes 13 and 14.
8. Tractor Tires
9. Add on weights are allowed. No weights to extend past 16" from face of front tires. NO duals on rear. Rear weight bracket shall not extend past rear tires and weights shall not extend 12" past rear of tires. Minimum of 10" width opening between rear weights required for access to clevis.
10. All tractors must start with a tight chain, start off easy, do not jerk sled, no shifting of TAs. If your tractor has a factory TA, you are permitted to shift ONE time.
11. Drivers must remain seated during pull with at least one hand on steering wheel --- unless tractor has hand brakes. NO bouncing in seat during pull, Track Officials will disqualify puller.
12. Persons under 16 years of age must have track official and parent or guardian signature and approval before pulling.
13. Each puller has two (2) attempts to pass the 20' mark - pull is official after 20' mark is passed.
14. Track official may disqualify any tractor driver for unsportsmanlike conduct, intoxication, or failing to stop when red flagged.
15. No one allowed on track except pullers and officials.
16. Pull is over when forward motion of sled is stopped or when red flag is dropped.
17. Front wheels may not leave the ground more than 18" during pull. This will be flagman's discretion.
18. 20" maximum drawbar height - 18" minimum drawbar length from center of rear axle to center of drawbar hole. 3" minimum horizontal free clevis shall be on tractor.
19. Drawbar must be stationary with no more than one (1) inch movement vertically one (1) inch movement horizontally.
20. No differential or driveline alterations.
21. A protest must be filed within weight class before next class starts.
22. Flagman's decision is final.
23. No hotrod tractors or pickup trucks allowed to pull. No TURBO tractors.
24. In a pull off situation, tractors must return to the staging area and only there may move weights on the tractor. Adding or removing weights will not be permitted.
25. WHEELIE BARS ARE MANDATORY and must meet new standards if questioned. No wheels on bars.
26. All weights must be securely attached to the tractor. Any ballast lost while hooked to the sled will be cause for the pull to stop (stop signal given by flagman) where the item is lost.
27. Maximum sled speed is 4.0 MPH. Puller is allowed one blow of horn. Puller will be disqualified if horn blows a second time.
28. If the tractor or sled touches the white line, pull stops (stop signal given by flagman) and is measured. If puller does not stop when signaled, puller is disqualified.
29. Person pulling tractor must be able to stage, backup and hook to sled, and maneuver tractor in a safe manner with no physical assistance.
2298 South Mills Gap Road, Hendersonville, North Carolina 28792, United States
Apple Country Engine & Tractor Association
Copyright © 2023 Apple Country Engine & Tractor Association - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder