must not be overlooked in any of our show
activities. This set of rules covers some obvious areas of concern but
no list can account for all possible conditions
that may arise. All exhibitors are cautioned to be on the lookout for
unsafe conditions at our show and take appropriate
steps to correct them. If you are unable to correct the situation by
yourself, or are unsure of what course of action to
take, notify a club officer or director at the Registration Desk.
one can drive on show grounds (except in the tractor pull area) without
being able to show a valid
2. Please sign in at the Registration Desk.
3. Do not block the
Unloading Docks or leave equipment unattended there.
4. Look out for spectators and pedestrians at all times.
5. The speed limit on the show
grounds for all vehicles is 10 mph or walking speed among pedestrians.
(If you are moving faster than the pedestrians, you are driving too
6. Operators of motorized vehicles must demonstrate the ability to
operate their vehicle in a safe
7. Never leave any equipment running unattended! Operators of any
equipment must ensure that everyone is a
safe distance away during the operation of that equipment. Belted
machinery must be roped off to protect spectators.
motorized vehicles that are driven on the show grounds must have
throttle and steering controls and must not be leaking flammable
9. Vehicles with any uncorrected unsafe
conditions must not be driven during the show.
10. Petroleum fuels and other flammable liquids must be stored in
approved safety containers only and kept away from spectators.
Equipment must be stopped and sufficiently cooled before
refueling. No smoking or open flames permitted during refueling.
11. Each exhibitor should have an appropriate fire
extinguisher on or near their display and know how to use it.
12. Use caution when unloading and loading your
13. Motorized traffic on the show grounds is limited to authorized
and/or designated areas only.
14. No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the show grounds (on you or
Wheel blocks (chocks) are required if there is any danger that your
display may roll or move unintentionally. When in
doubt, use them. (If you need some, a club member can help you locate
16. All mounted equipment must be
lowered to the ground when parked. All mower cutter bars must be
17. Use extreme caution when riders are on
you equipment. Look all around continuously when backing.